This Code of Conduct (hereinafter referred to as "the Code") has been framed and adopted by Ladderup Finance Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") for the Members of its Board in compliance with the provisions of Clause 49 of the Listing Agreements entered into by the Company with the Stock Exchange.
The Board Members will observe the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity and they will work to the best of their aptitude & diligence and:
- They will observe and guide the Company in maintaining the highest degree of corporate governance practices.
- They will neither receive nor offer remuneration or gifts which are perceived as uncompetitive favours for the conduct of its business.
- They will observe the Code in dealing with the equity shares of the Company framed under the SEBI Regulation 1992 (Prohibition of Insider Trading), and also other regulations as may become applicable from time to time.
- They will maintain confidentiality of information relating to the companies' vendors, customers, financials and dealings.
- They will encourage and support the professional development of the employees and promote continuous learning process.
- They will provide equal opportunities to all the employees and all qualified applicants for employment without discriminating on caste, sex and religion.
- They will nurture integrity, transparency, respect and team spirit amongst the employees
- They will commit as professionals, to uphold the trust placed in by others.
- They will deliver quality services according to clients’ specific requests.
- They will reject unethical or illegal business practices under all circumstances.
- They will comply with all the relevant laws, rules & regulations of various regulatory authorities.
- They will not communicate with any member of press or publicity media or any other outside agency on matters concerning the Company, except through the designated spokespersons, unless expressly authorized otherwise.